Work in Progress
- “Mergers and Demand-Enhancing Innovation,” with Bruno Jullien and Yassine Lefouili, TSE Working Paper, n° 18-907, March 2018; revised April 2021. R&R at RAND Journal of Economics.
- “Prominence-for-Data Schemes in Digital Platform Ecosystems: Implications for Platform Bias and Consumer Data Collection,” with Jan Kraemer and Janina Hofman (June 2021).
- “Recent or Free? An Experimental Study of the Motivations for Pirating Movies,” with Marianne Lumeau, François Moreau and Jordana Viotto, CESifo Working Paper No. 8036 (January 2020).
- “Digital Platforms, Aggregated Data, and Entry with Informational Spillovers,” with Pinar Dogan.
- “Interoperability in Digital Markets: Boon or Bane for Market Contestability?” with Jan Krämer.
- “Entry Into Fiber and State Aid for the Deployment of High-Speed Internet: Evidence from France,” with Lukasz Grzybowski and Angela Muñoz-Acevedo.
- “Market Entry and Dynamic Quality Competition: Analysis of the French Mobile Telecommunications Market,” with Yutec Sun.
- “The Market for Standard Essential Patents,” with Yann Ménière and Tim Pohlmann.