International Journals (a selection)
- Cash Remains Top-of-Wallet! International Evidence from Payment Diaries (with C. Arango, Y. Bouhdaoui, M. Eschelbach and L. Hernandez), Economic Modelling, 69: 38-48, 2018.
- Merchant Acceptance of Payment Cards: ‘Must Take’ or ‘Wanna Take’? (with A. François and L. Van Hove), Review of Network Economics, 15(3), 2017.
- Payment Instruments, Financial Privacy and Online Purchases (with Y. Balgobin, M. Quinn and P. Waelbroeck), Review of Network Economics, 15(3), 2017.
- Debit Card and Demand for Cash (with A. François and P. Waelbroeck), Journal of Banking & Finance, 73: 55–66, 2016.
- Consumer Payment Preferences, Network Externalities, and Merchant Card Acceptance: An Empirical Investigation (with L. Van Hove and A. François) , Review of Industrial Organization, 51(3), 257-290, 2016.
- The Changing Landscape of Advertising: From Traditional to Digital (with F. Le Borgne-Bachschmidt and S. Soichi Nakajima) , Digiworld Economic Journal, No. 104 - 4th quarter 2016.
- Advertising Viewability in Online Branding Campaigns (with V. Morrisson and M. Quinn) , Digiworld Economic Journal, No. 104 - 4th quarter 2016.
- Consumer Cash Usage: A Cross-Country Comparison with Diary Survey Data (with J. Bagnall, K.P. Huynh, A. Kosse, T. Schmidt, S. Schuh and H. Stix), International Journal of Central Banking, December, 2016.
Press coverage, Bloomberg: Forget Bitcoin and Mobile Pay. Cash Is Still King of the World
Convenient Prices, Cash Payments and Price Rigidity (with Y. Bouhdaoui and A. François), Economic Modelling, 41: 329-337, 2014.
On the Effect of Mobile Phone on Migrant Remittances: A Closer Look at International Transfers (with D. Diminescu and A. François), Electronic Commerce Research & Applications, 12(3): 280-288, 2013.
Superstars and Outsiders in Online Markets: An Empirical Analysis of e-Books (with B. Eang, M. Sirbu and P. Waelbroeck), Electronic Commerce Research & Applications, 12(1): 52-59, 2013.
When Do Plastic Bills Lower the Bill for the Central Bank: A Model and Estimates for the U.S. (with Y. Bouhdaoui and L. Van Hove), Journal of Policy Modeling, 35 (1): 45-60 , 2013.
Modeling the Share of Cash Payments in the Economy: an Application to France (with Y. Bouhdaoui), International Journal of Central Banking, 8(4): 175-195, 2012.
Efficient Payments: How Much Do They Cost for the Central Bank? (with Y. Bouhdaoui), Economic Modelling, 29(2): 1579-1584, 2012.
The International Production and Dissemination of Information (with L. Gille), International Journal of Communication, 6: 1001-1021 , 2012.
The "Principle of Invariance" in Currency Systems: A Comment on Caianiello et al. (with Y. Bouhdaoui and L. Van Hove), International Journal of General Systems, 41(3): 215-223, 2012.
Central Banks and their Banknote Series: the Efficiency-Cost Trade-Off, (with Y. Bouhdaoui and L. Van Hove), Economic Modelling, 28(4): 1482-1488, 2011.
Economics of Bill Payments: An Empirical Analysis (with A. François), Applied Economics Letters, 18(10): 961-966,
or Explorers? Analysis of Music Consumption in French Graduate Schools (with M. Bourreau and P. Waelbroeck), Brussels Economic Review, 50(2): 15-28,
Baumol's 'Square Root Law' Still Relevant? Evidence from Micro-Level Data,
(with A. François), Applied Financial Economics, 18(13): 1091 - 1098, 2008.
and Demand for Films: Analysis of Piracy Behavior in French Universities, (with
M. Bourreau and P. Waelbroeck), Review of
Economic Research on Copyright Issues, 3(2) : 15-27, 2007.
Chapters in Books
- How Do
Internet Payments Challenge the Retail Payment Industry? , in
L. Anderloni, D.T. Llewellyn, R. Schmidt, Financial Innovation in Retail
and Corporate Banking, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. , with P. Gazé,
and the Internet: Issues and research perspectives in economics of banking, in E.
Brousseau and N. Curien, Internet and Digital Economics, Cambridge
University Press, with
P. Gazé, 2007.